Quest High School is:
- an alternative school in the Burnet Consolidated Independent School District:
- a fully accredited high school by the Texas Education Agency;
- and a school of choice offering high school curriculum for grades 9 thru 12.
Students who attend Quest have made the conscious decision to focus on graduation from high school by improving their grades and their school attendance. Quest High School graduates receive a high school diploma that is certified by the Texas Education Agency. This diploma is the same as a diploma from any other accredited high school in the state of Texas.
What does Quest High School offer its students?
- Smaller class size than traditional high schools
- Flexible scheduling
- Online classes with ODYSSEYWARE®
- An opportunity to work at their own pace
- Intensive study for TAKS and STAAR testing
- Dual credit courses
- All three Texas Education Agency graduation plans:
Why do students decide to attend Quest High School?
Students attend Quest High School for one or more of the following reasons:
- They are at risk of dropping out.
- They are at risk of not graduating.
- They have failed one or more core subjects.
- They are teen parents.
- They are behind 3 or more credits.
- They would like to graduate early.